Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
Depositing the occasional financial windfall into your home loan (eg. annual tax return) could make a huge difference to how quickly you pay off your home loan and how much interest you pay.
Use your lump sum calculator below to estimate:
- How much earlier you could be mortgage-free
- How much you could save on interest payments
Looking to make smaller but more frequent contributions instead? Check out our Extra Repayment Calculator here.
Need specialist advice on extra and lump sum repayments?
Chat to a Green Associates Mortgage Consultant to better manage your mortgage.
Things you should know
- The values provided are estimates only, based on the inputted information.
- Terms and conditions apply to all loan options. Some may disallow, limit or even penalise extra repayments.
- Interest rates used are current reference rates and subject to change. Default figures and assumptions are also subject to change.
- This calculator does not take into account specific factors used by individual lenders in determining their own criteria and should not be considered approval for a loan. Applications for a home loan are subject to credit approval, satisfactory security and minimum deposit requirements. Full terms and conditions will be set out in our loan offer, if an offer is made.
- Fees and charges apply that are not captured in repayment amounts and total interest calculations. These additional fees or charges will add to the cost of the loan and your repayments.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Mortgage loan repayments, interest only mortgage, offset accounts and more
Find other calculators to help plan your home loan and mortgage.
- Mortgage Loan Repayments Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayments Calculator
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Time to Repayment Calculator