Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
An interest-only home loan may be appealing thanks to the lower initial repayments. However, after the interest-only period, repayments may increase and over the entire loan term, you typically end up paying more.
This calculator helps you estimate:
- The monthly repayment amount on an interest-only mortgage
- The monthly repayment amount on a principal and interest mortgage
- The difference in total costs between an interest-only mortgage and a principal and interest mortgage
Need more on interest-only and principal and interest home loans?
Chat to a Green Associates Mortgage Consultant to plan and manage your mortgage.
Things you should know
- The values provided are estimates only, based on the inputted information.
- Terms and conditions apply to all loan options.
- Interest rates used are current reference rates and subject to change. Default figures and assumptions are also subject to change.
- This calculator does not take into account specific factors used by individual lenders in determining their own criteria and should not be considered approval for a loan. Applications for a home loan are subject to credit approval, satisfactory security and minimum deposit requirements. Full terms and conditions will be set out in our loan offer, if an offer is made.
- Fees and charges apply that are not captured in repayment amounts and total interest calculations. These additional fees or charges will add to the cost of the loan and your repayments.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Mortgage loan repayments, extra repayments, offset accounts and more
Find other calculators to help plan your home loan and mortgage.
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Mortgage Loan Repayments Calculator
- Fortnightly Repayments Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator