Fortnightly Repayments Calculator
Just by making your repayment every fortnight, instead of every month, you could significantly reduce your loan term and interest payable – and this is even without increasing the repayment amount.
This calculator helps you estimate the time and money you could be saving with more regular repayments.
Need specialist advice on managing your mortgage?
Chat to a Green Associates Mortgage Consultant to discover the best repayment plan for you.
Things you should know
- The values provided are estimates only, based on the inputted information.
- Terms and conditions apply to all loan options.
- Interest rates used are current reference rates and subject to change. Default figures and assumptions are also subject to change.
- This calculator does not take into account specific factors used by individual lenders in determining their own criteria and should not be considered approval for a loan. Applications for a home loan are subject to credit approval, satisfactory security and minimum deposit requirements. Full terms and conditions will be set out in our loan offer, if an offer is made.
- Fees and charges apply that are not captured in repayment amounts and total interest calculations. These additional fees or charges will add to the cost of the loan and your repayments.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Lump sum repayments, split loans, offset accounts and more
Find other calculators to help plan your home loan and mortgage.
- Interest Only Mortgage Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator
- Time to Repayment Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator