Create a savings plan by working out how much you need to put aside and for how long to reach a certain amount.
This calculator helps you estimate:
- How much your initial and regular deposits should be
- How long it will take you to reach your savings goal
- Total interest amount earned
Need tailored advice for your personal finances?
Chat to a Green Associates Financial Planner and Advisor and better manage your money today.
Things you should know
- The values provided are estimates only, based on the inputted information.
- This calculator does not take into account specific factors.
- The calculator is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product. Individuals should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Interest rates used are current reference rates and subject to change. Default figures and assumptions are also subject to change.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Savings term/deposit, compound interest and more
Find other calculators to help you understand and manage your savings and personal finances.