Credit Card Calculator
Stay on top of your credit card debt by working out how to pay it off faster and save money.
This calculator helps you estimate:
- How long it will take you to pay off your credit card at your current rate of repayment
- Total interest payable
- How much faster you can pay it off with a higher repayment.
Need tailored advice for your personal finances?
Chat to a Green Associates Financial Planner and Advisor and better manage your money today.
Things you should know
- Terms and conditions apply to all financial products.
- The values provided are estimates only, based on the inputted information.
- Fees and charges that may apply to your card (such as the annual fee) are not taken into account.
- The entire balance is made up of transactions being charged the purchase interest rate shown and does not include any cash advances or balance transfers.
- No additional transactions are made on your card during the repayment period shown.
- Your account is not overlimit or overdue at any time during the repayment period.
- The rate does not change during the repayment period shown.
- The calculator is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product. Individuals should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Budget planner, net income, gross income and more
Find other calculators to help you understand and manage your personal finances.