A better understanding of your personal finances starts with having a bird’s eye view of your income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
Based on the details of your income and expenses, this calculator helps you estimate your surplus income or how much more you are spending than earning.
From here, you can create a budget to plan for daily and large expenses and manage cash flow to reach your financial goals.
Need assistance to create a budget and financial plan?
Chat to a Green Associates Financial Planner and Advisor and take control of your finances.
Things you should know
- Terms and conditions apply to all financial products.
- The calculator assumes all income amounts are net of tax liabilities.
- The calculator does not take into account factors such as personal circumstances, costs of living or investment risks. Any change to the factors used in the calculation would vary the result.
- The calculator is not intended to be relied upon for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product. Individuals should obtain professional financial advice before making any financial decision.
- Interest rates used are current reference rates and subject to change. Default figures and assumptions are also subject to change.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Credit cards, net income, gross income and more
Find other calculators to help you understand and manage your personal finances.
- Leasing Calculator
- Credit Card Calculator
- Income Annualisation Calculator
- Income Gross Up Calculator