Introductory Rate Loan Calculator
Also called a honeymoon loan, your interest rate is discounted for an initial period of time. After this time, the rate typically reverts to the standard variable rate.
Work out how a honeymoon rate would affect your repayment and interest payable amount. This calculator helps you estimate:
- Your honeymoon repayment amount vs your variable repayment amount
- Your total interest payable with a honeymoon loan vs a variable rate loan
Need specialist advice on which home loan gives you the best value?
Chat to a Green Associates Mortgage Consultant to see if it would suit your situation.
Things you should know
- The values provided are estimates only, based on the inputted information.
- Terms and conditions apply to all loan options.
- Interest rates used are current reference rates and subject to change. Default figures and assumptions are also subject to change.
- This calculator does not take into account specific factors used by individual lenders in determining their own criteria and should not be considered approval for a loan. Applications for a home loan are subject to credit approval, satisfactory security and minimum deposit requirements. Full terms and conditions will be set out in our loan offer, if an offer is made.
- Fees and charges apply that are not captured in repayment amounts and total interest calculations. These additional fees or charges will add to the cost of the loan and your repayments.
- Green Associates and its related companies specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of this calculator.
- Other than required by Consumer Protection Law, under no circumstances will Green Associates and its related companies be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained by using this calculator.
Home loan offsets, loan comparisons, property buying costs and more
Find other calculators to help plan your home loan and mortgage.
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Property Buying Costs Calculator
- Property Selling Costs Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator